Per informazioni, consigli o per suggerimenti potete contattarmi a info@maestrobd.it o su facebook sulla mia pagina personale MaestroBD

martedì 8 marzo 2016

Sensei Yukimura Haruki - 1948-2016 - My Sensei

My Sensei.

Yukimura Haruki May 11, 1948 - Mar 3, 2016 - 68 years old



Yukimura Haruki is a Bakushi, on all things peoples says about him.
He teach how to use hands, ropes and the voice to create emotion and give pleasure.
I meet him first time two year ago, following the suggestion of some friends, I start to take lesson from him. Was an epiphany, He taught me so much in so little time, I feel his words go deep in my hearth, and shine like diamonds.
His lesson take me out emotions and passions, it seems I know all before, like if He just take out from me.
I meet a real Bakushi, a man who use all instruments: pleasure, pain, shame, arousement and whispers. I meet my way in the Ropes.
He accepted me as Student in Yukimura Ryu, and I will follow his path.
I will teach his words to my students, and learn from other Yukimura Ryu experts, because my path is at start.

I make my last lesson with him the 14th of february, I see him ill, but strong, and willing to transmit is wisdom to me. The last lesson was about His philosofy, the mental part of Yukimura Ryu, what I have to teach to my student to let them understand the tecnical part. And give me a gift, something unexpected, something I fell like a last will. He says to me: Teach. To learn better, Teach.

He passed away, I receive a message from another student, my Senpai. I sit on a step outside of my home and cry.
I miss him, in a painfull and totally way. But I want remember his smile, the humor, and his beautiful gifts.
He leave me a mission, and a last word. He look in my eyes and says:

"Ganbatte" (Do your Best)
So, my Sensei I could Only say
"Hai, Ganbarimasu, Sensei. (Yes, I will do my best, Teacher)

Thanks to let me be your student. I keep you in my ropes.





 Reference:
http://www.yukimuraharuki.com/
all video made by the Sensei

http://nawapedia.com/index.php?title=Haruki_Yukimura
His Biografy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento